– Be able to pass a DOT Physical by a certified Medical Examiner.
– Have no more than one moving violation in the past 12 months
– Have knowledge of small engines repair & maintenance.
– Have working knowledge of both gas & diesel engines.
– Be a self starter, enthusiastic, and willing to give constructive input as well as being able to accept it.
– Have a working knowledge of safe working procedures. Employee will be required to participate in periodic safety training classes as well as abide by all company safety policies.
– Be willing to expand their knowledge base into other trades via owner provided training.
– Uphold the highest standard of cleanliness and organization throughout the company and ensure proper set up and break down of construction equipment.
– Commercial Drivers License
-Class A license Prefered/ Class B License Accepted.
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
– Health Insurance
– Wage will be determined by experience.
Please email your resume to Info@dakotarolloff.com or leave a message at 701-356-3867