– Have proven knowledge of plan reading as well as a understanding of specification interpretation.
– Have experience in commercial supervising which includes managing employees, sub-contractors and suppliers of various size projects
– Have knowledge and experience in trim carpentry functions such as hanging cabinets and doors, setting door frames, installing door hardware and wood trim, and installing toilet accessories and other building equipment installations.
– Be a self starter, enthusiastic, and willing to give constructive input as well as being able to accept it.
– Have a working knowledge of safe working procedures. Employee will be required to participate in periodic safety training classes as well as abide by all company safety policies.
– Be willing to expand their knowledge base into other trades via owner provided training.
– 5 Years experience recommended
– OSHA 10 hour card recommended
– Wage will be determined by experience