– Have A general knowledge of plan reading as well as a basic understanding of specification interpretation.
– Have knowledge and experience in trim carpentry functions such as hanging cabinets and doors, setting door frames, installing door hardware and wood trim, and installing toilet accessories and other building equipment installations.
– Be committed to working in a team environment. They should be self motivated and able to take on new tasks especially without need of direct and continuous supervision.
– Be a self starter, enthusiastic, and willing to give constructive input as well as being able to accept it.
– Have a working knowledge of safe working procedures. Employee will be required to participate in periodic safety training classes as well as abide by all company safety policies.
– Be willing to expand their knowledge base into other trades via owner provided training.
– 2 Years experience recommended, but are willing to train.
– Wage will be determined by experience.