– Have a general knowledge of plan reading as well as a basic understanding of specification interpretation.
– Have knowledge of layout and assembly of metal building frames, structural steel components, buildings, and structures using mechanical fasteners or welding.
– Have knowledge of miscellaneous metals & metal stair erection.
– Be able to rig work for movement by crane.
– Be able to erect steel columns and beams.
– Be able to work at high heights and be physically able to lift/move steel.
– 2 Years experience recommended, but willing to train.
– Welding certificate recommended, but willing to train.
– Wage will be determined by experience.